- Github Stats: Github Stats: Displays a person's github information card.
- Nuggets Hot: You can view all the popular articles on Nuggets in the last 3 days, one week, and more。
- CSS Tricks: CSS dynamic information。
- smashingmagazine: An online magazine for professional web designers and developers
- Top Trends on Github: TypeScript Version
- aicolors: Create cool and unique color palettes with an AI-powered palette generator. Browse, edit, and visualize your color palette to find the perfect combination
- colorhunt: Discover Color Hunt's newest handpicked palette. Get color inspiration for your design and art projects.
- WebGradients: 180 beautiful linear gradients in CSS3, Photoshop, and Sketch. The collection is curated by top designers and is completely free.
- colordrop: Explore thousands of color palettes or create your own. Perfect for designers and artists looking for inspiration.
- coolors: Generate or browse beautiful color combinations for your designs.
- brandcolors: A list of the color schemes of various well-known brands.
- flatuicolors: 13 designers worldwide collaboration, a total of 280 colors are available for your command for copy/paste for your next project, design, presentation.
- uigradients: linear gradients
- colorleap: The color scheme of well-known works
- happyhues: Happy Hues is a palette-inspired website that serves as a real-world example of how color can be used in your design projects.
- trianglify: Trianglify.io is a tool for generating low-poly triangle patterns that can be used as wallpapers and website assets.
- blobmaker: Make a spherical shape and export SVG.
- animista: Animating
- tabbied: Multi-modal generator
- getwaves: Make waves
- identicon: hash avatar icon
- markdownlivepreview: Lightweight and fast MD editor
- lyic: LYIC: MD editor for WeChat official accounts
API feature checks
- caniuse: "Can I use" provides the most up-to-date browser support matrix to support front-end web technologies on desktop and mobile web browsers
- caniemail: Query the support of the Email (EDM) syntax on different platforms.
- caniuse.email: The compatibility table for CSS support in HTML emails.
- eslint: Eslint checks the code online
- CodeSandbox: CodeSandbox is an online code editor that is primarily used to create web app projects
- Stackblitz: Stackblitz is very similar to VSCode, and is easy to use to create projects like React, Vue, Vanilla, RxJS, TypeScript, Angular, and more with just one click.
- juejin: Nuggets on Code is a platform that provides developers with online playgrounds for code, with the characteristics of lightweight, simple, easy to use, modern standards, modularity, real-time editing, and WYSIWYG. ES Modules support is built-in, and popular front-end frameworks such as React and Vue are supported.
- run Typescript online: Run TS code online
- jsdelivr: The most widely used CDN, except for the acceleration of static libraries
- bytedance: ByteDance static resource library, CDN nodes are also very numerous, it is worth recommending domestic sites, backed by ByteDance, and the quality is relatively guaranteed
- bootcdn: There are many domestic nodes, BootCDN is a free CDN service for front-end open source projects jointly supported and maintained by Maoyun and Bootstrap Chinese Network, and is committed to providing stable and fast free CDN acceleration services for excellent front-end open source projects like Bootstrap, jQuery, React, and Vue.js. The open source projects included in BootCDN are mainly synchronized with the cdnjs open source project repository.
- cdnjs.net: Free and open source front-end public library, synchronized cdnjs resources, CDN is the use of Cloudflare cache, the speed is average.
- 75cdn: Homophonic to Qi Dance, is an open source project free CDN service supported and maintained by 360 Front-end Dance Troupe, which supports HTTPS and HTTP/2, and includes thousands of front-end resource libraries and Google font libraries. And it's the first CDN service to support HTTP/2, with a total of 4,275 open source projects, all synchronized with cdnjs!
- UNPKG: UNPKG is a fast global content delivery network for all content in npm. By using it, you can quickly and easily load any file from any package using a URL like the one below!
- Staticfile CDN: This website is CDN accelerated by Qiniu Cloud and supported by the technical community Nuggets.
- LeetCode: Brushing questions online.
- LeetCode VsCode plugin: Brush questions and submit solutions directly in the VsCode editor.